Indian Postal Circle Department,Gujarat Region Recruitment For Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post , 2019
Total Post : 2510 Post
Post Name :
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted Applications.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Below Useful Link
- Registration & Fee end date: 04-09-2019
(Extended up to 07-09-2019)
- Apply online End Date: 04-09-2019
(Extended up to 11-09-2019)
- Official Advertisement : Click Here